When emergency situations happen, having an emergency exit light system in place helps people safely find their way out by highlighting the exits of a building. Give your employees, residents and customers the peace of mind that they will never be finding their way out of a building in the dark.
How Our Emergency Exit Light Service Works
- We come to your location(s) and determine the number and types of emergency exit lights needed based on the location size and layout and on local, state and federal codes.
- We then install your system and set you up with our customer portal, where you can view your invoices, inspection reports, request maintenance and more.
- Our life safety technicians will perform the monthly and annual inspections required of emergency exit light systems by federal law.
- Once a month, the lights and signs will be tested for 30 seconds.
- Once a year, the backup battery will be tested for 90 minutes.
Each time we perform a service on your emergency exit light system, we will make a detailed report of the findings and post the report on your customer portal. We will schedule a follow up service if our reports find any deficiencies, and you can schedule additional service at any time via your customer portal.