I’m writing to thank you for the incredible experience I had with Fire Defense recently. As a manager of a newly acquired multi-family apartment complex, I was faced with the daunting task of bringing the fire extinguishers up to code for the majority of the community. This hit just as COVID made its mark as well, and the safety of the residents was of prime concern. Fire extinguishers needed to be brought up to date, while bringing servicemen inside each apartment was out of the question.
I called many fire safety companies in the area and ultimately chose Fire Defense. This decision is one that I came to appreciate even more as the project progressed. Here’s why:
– Tim was easy to reach and patiently explained all the scenarios that I could expect with clarity. He shared his knowledge generously, and I knew I could count on his expertise.
– Fire Defense worked with me on the pricing, ensuring that the costs fit within our project budget.
– Fire Defense was very understanding of all COVID-related concerns and accommodated every unusual request, keeping social distancing and resident safety a priority.
– As I was not local at the time, Fire Defense made sure that I received regular updates on the progress.
– Fire Defense instituted special measures to ensure that the reporting could be completed with the same exactness and thoroughness as any other project, despite the restrictions that were strictly adhered to.
– When I needed assistance on another project outside of Fire Defense’s locale, Tim kindly answered every question I had, even though this project was being run in a different region entirely and out of his sphere of influence.
Fire Defense met and exceeded the expectations that I had. The reliability, clear communication and very reasonable pricing created a winning combination for exemplary customer satisfaction.